Monday, August 19, 2013

90 Candles. An art statement.





My parents made it hard into their 90s. They deserved
an art statement by me. An image that recognised
their efforts encouraging their tricky son's lively
and challenging mind. This image was my
creation as their 90 great years flipped
into stark reality. It was a wow.


With thanks to Venus Tomarz for
 the vast floor space and that
 extravaganzic production
 flair & the curtain
whisping par 
excellence.



I thank all the people who found this tribute to my parents a moving experience.
And then who let me know. This kind of feedback is always touching.








I thank all the people who found this tribute to my parents a moving experience. And who let me know. This kind of feedback is always touching.

No comments:

Post a Comment